Since June 16, 2020 the Presidential Library has been pre-registering for visits to the electronic reading room at St. Petersburg, Senate Square, 3. Applications for visits are accepted from Monday to Friday daily until 15:00 (Moscow time).
In accordance with the recommendations of the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Well-being, the number of visitors is temporarily limited. Upon entering the library, temperature control will be carried out and readers should use personal protective equipment - masks and gloves.
We remind you that you must have an identification document with you (a passport).
To visit the electronic reading room of the Presidential Library, you must fill out an application and send it to the email address: email@example.com, phone (812) 305-16-31.
The following data must be indicated in the application for visiting the electronic reading room of the Presidential Library:
- Name (full name);
- birth year;
- the series and number of the passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation (identification document);
- availability of an account: yes (indicate the number of the library card, if you have previously registered in the ERR) / no (first visit);
- desired date and time of visit;
- contacts for communication (email, phone).
Opening times of the electronic reading room during the summer period:
- Monday - Wednesday, Friday - from 11am to 7pm,
- Thursday - from 3pm to 7pm,
- the access to the building is up to 6pm,
- Saturday, Sunday - day off.
Please note that the information about the resources of the Presidential Library is presented on the institution’s portal www.prlib.ru, президентская-библиотека.рф and the official pages of the institution on social networks Facebook, VKontakte and Instagram, as well as the official pages of the Tyumen branch of the Presidential Library VKontakte and Instagram.
The Presidential Library has introduced a new tag #ПБ_online on social networks to provide information about virtual tours and exhibitions, broadcasts of films on the institution’s portal.