Starting from May 31 to June 2, 2021 the Presidential Library will implement the advanced training program "Pedagogical approaches and methods in library and information services".
The program involves 16 academic hours. The learning form is distant.
The program provides the following issues:
- basic terms and concepts of library pedagogy;
- pedagogical approaches in library and information services;
- pedagogical methods in library and information services;
- SWOT analysis of library activities, where pedagogical approaches and methods are used;
- drawing up a technological map of a library event using pedagogical approaches and methods;
- practical aspects of the application of pedagogical approaches and methods in serving Presidential Library’s users;
A certificate of advanced training will be issued upon completion of training.
Tuition fee: 4,112 rubles 00 kopecks (four thousand one hundred and twelve rubles zero kopecks).
Applications for training are accepted until May 7, 2021.
Contact person - Yulia Fedorovna Andreeva (tel. (812) 305-16-21 (ext. 372); e-mail: email@example.com).