Magadan Region: pages of history
The collection features official documents, research papers, archival, statistical, cartographic and visual materials that reflect the geographical, socio-economic and political aspects of the history of Magadan Region of the XVIII-XX centuries and its current state.
- About the award of the hereditary honorary citizen Kandinsky with a gold medal with the inscription "for diligence" for wearing around the neck on the Stanislavsky ribbon and the sergeant-deer of Epic Lehtelen and the minions of Min Kavav Yaulakh and Poytol Evgialin with honorary caftans. December 10 - December 19, 1857, 1857.
- Patkanov Statistical data showing the tribal composition of the population of Siberia, the language and sorts of foreigners (based on data from the special development of the material of the census of 1897). T. 3. Vyp. 4-9: Irkutsk, Zabaikalsk, Amur, Yakut, Primorye regions and about. Sakhalin.
St. Petersburg: [Type. Sh. Busel], 1912. St. Petersburg: [Type. Sh. Busel], 1912.
Gizhiga District. P. 898–905 (scans 425–432)Magadan Region.Government.On amendments to the Decree of the Government of the Magadan Region dated March 24, 2016 No. 202-PP ["On approval of the procedure for the provision of subsidies from the regional budget to public organizations for publication of educational, scientific, folklore and other literature, ensuring the preservation and transfer of ethnocultural knowledge and the transfer of ethnocultural knowledge andtraditions, the study of ethnic languages of the indigenous peoples of the north "].Magadan, 2022.
- Department of Public Education of the Ministry of Education.
The case of granting a doctor of medicine to the Okhotsk District Doctor of the Bogorodsky degree without a personal trial, on the basis of his thesis presented with a medical-topographic description of Gigiga and his district (Primorsky Region).
- Lesseps, Jean Baptiste Barthelemy (1766-1834). Lessepsovo travel across Kamchatka and along the southern side of Siberia .. Part 2. Moscow: In the Provincial Printing House in A. Reshetnikov, 1801 - 1802. 1801.
The travel route also covers the territory of modern Magadan Region. Izhiginsk (Gizhiga) is described in detail. The morals and lifestyle of the Koryaks are spotlighted as well. P. 114–244 (scans 117–247)Lesseps, Jean Baptiste Barthelemy (1766-1834). Lessepsovo travel along Kamchatka and on the southern side of Siberia .. Part 3. Moscow: In the Provincial Printing House in A. Reshetnikov, 1801 - 1802. 1802.
The travel route also covers the territory of modern Magadan Region. Yamsk, Sredny, Siglansky, Ola settlements are described, as well as various natural sites. P. 1–32 (scans 4–35). Individual mentions of Gizhiga are also featured.
- Maps, plans and drawings of the St. Petersburg Senate Archive (collection).The map of the Irkutsk province, divided into 5 districts, the Yakut region and two seaside administrations: Okhotsk and Kamchatka, without separation into districts.
General map of Irkutsk Governorate, including Izhiginsky Uezd