To the history of economic relations in the Far East
Presented collection of documents from the Presidential Library stock contains the digital copies of official documents, the studies (including full texts and abstracts of current theses), and social and political journalism, revealing the history of economic relations among the countries of the Asia-Pacific Region in the XIX-XXI centuries.
The collection contains, in particular, the documents relating to the organization of the Eastern economic forums, the documents of the “Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation” Russian Research Center are extensively presented.
Dedicated to the history of economic relations in the Far East array exposes the course of the constantly deepening studies on a current development of the markets in the Asia-Pacific Region, the issues of economic cooperation and political aspects of economic engagement and interaction between the European Union, the Eurasian Economic Union in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Valuable documents related to prehistory of economic cooperation in the Asia-Pacific Region in the XIX-XX centuries allow seeing the status of the corresponding range of issues from a historical perspective of the XXI century.
The collection included 117 units.
The materials of the collection are courtesy of the Amur Regional Scientific Library named after N. N. Muraviev-Amursky, the Foreign Policy Archive of the Russian Empire, the State Public Historical Library of the Magadan Regional Universal Scientific Library named after A. S. Pushkin, the National Library of the Republic of Buryatia, the Russian State Historical Archive, the Russian APEC Study Center, the Russian State Library, the Tyumen Regional Scientific Library named after D. I. Mendeleev, the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation, the Center for Information Technologies and Systems of the Executive Branch, the Central Naval Library.
- Mordvinovs: Timothy Ivanovich (died 1687); Ivan Timofeevich (died 1700); participant in the Northern War; Semyon Ivanovich (1701-1777), the admiral; Alexander Semenovich (1753-1832), Plenipotentiary Minister of Russia in Genoa; gr. Nikolai Semenovich (1754-1845), member of the Admiralty College, Minister of the Navy, Chairman of the Department of State Economy and Civil and Spiritual Affairs of the State Council, Chairman of the Free Economic Society; gr. Alexander Nikolaevich (1799-1858), an artist and others.
A note by the Russian consul in the Philippines Petr Vasilievich...
- Russian Federation. Laws. On the ratification of the Free Trade Agreement between the Eurasian Economic Union and its member states, on the one hand, and the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, on the other, Protocol No. 1 between the Russian Federation and the Socialist Republic of Vietnam to the Agreement on Free Trade between the Eurasian Economic Union and its member states, on the one hand, and the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, on the other, and Protocol No. 2 between the Russian Federation and the Socialist Republic of Vietnam to the Agreement NIJ free trade between the Eurasian...
- General Office of the Minister of Finance.
The most outstanding report of the Minister of Finance S. Yu. Witte on the establishment of the Russian-Chinese Bank in China and sending him there as an official agent of the Ministry of Finance and a clerk of the clerical bank of the General Office of the Minister of Finance, D. D. Pokotilov.Russia. Council of Ministers The case of the Council of Ministers on the proposal of the Ministry of Finance on the conclusion between the Russian consul in Tien-Jin (China) and the manager of the Tien-Jin branch of the Russian-Asian Bank on the one hand and the French firm F. Kessial and Co. from another contract for sale the French firm of land in the Russian colony.
1911.Russia. Council of Ministers The case of the Council of Ministers on the proposal of the Ministry of Finance on the consideration of the bill submitted to the State Duma on the establishment of Russian consulates in the cities of Canton and Kobdo and the vice consulate in Aigun and the abolition of consulates in the cities of Hong Kong and Fuzhou in China.
A note by the Russian consul in the Philippines Petr Vasilievich...Rosen Roman Romanovich, Baron (1847-1922), Russian envoy to Japan and Mexico, ambassador to the United States, member of the State Council.
Letters from the commander of the cruiser "Africa" Yevgeny Ashreev to RR Rosen about swimming in the eastern seas, about impressions from Hong Kong, about the location of individual Russian ships, etc.Rosen Roman Romanovich, Baron (1847-1922), Russian envoy to Japan and Mexico, ambassador to the United States, member of the State Council.
Letter from Admiral N. V. Kopytov to RR Rosen about the presence of a Russian squadron in China in connection with the events in Korea in 1882, the location of individual vessels of the Russian Pacific Squadron, etc.
- Russia. Council of Ministers The case of the Council of Ministers on the proposal of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on January 2, 1911, on the release of Japanese fishermen and tenants of fishing areas on the Pacific coast from paying customs duties for provisions and clothes brought from Japan for their own use.
- Russia. Council of Ministers On the strengthening of government supervision in the Chukchi Peninsula, Kamchatka and about. Sakhalin, the establishment of customs supervision in Kamchatka and the Sakhalin Island, the establishment of the procedure for the operation of Russian security vessels in the northern waters of the Pacific Ocean, the return to private exploitation of land on the river. Wolf on the Chukchi Peninsula, on the activities of the Northeastern Siberian Society.