The representatives of libraries, archives, museums, educational and scientific institutions, public associations and organizations of the federal and regional levels are invited to participate in the conference.
The latest information about the conference is available on the Presidential Library's portal in the "Conference" section: https://www.prlib.ru/en/conference.
The working language of the round table is Russian.
Dmitry Vitalievich Kosenko, email@example.com, tel. (812) 305-16-21 (ext. 269)
Maxim Sergeevich Chernov, firstname.lastname@example.org
Round table travel and accommodation expenses are covered by the sending party.
Scientific materials prepared by the round table participants will be published in the scientific edition of the Presidential Library in 2021. Scientific publications of the Presidential Library are indexed in the Russian Science Citation Index.
The following topics are supposed to be discussed during the round table:
- Russia and Finland in the XIV-XVIII centuries
- Finland's entry into the Russian Empire
- State structure of the Grand Duchy of Finland
- Economy of the Grand Duchy of Finland
- Development of transport infrastructure on the territory of the Grand Duchy of Finland
- Culture of the Grand Duchy of Finland: the history of the development of the Finnish language and education, Finnish cultural figures
- Studying the history, geography and ethnography of Finland in Russia
- Gaining independence of Finland
- Relationships between Finland and the USSR
- Issues of modern cultural and scientific cooperation between the two states
- Modern cross-border cooperation of the two states
Registration of participants is provided by filling out an electronic form on the Presidential Library's portal.
Attendance form as listeners will be accepted until October 12, 2020. Attendance form in the round table as speakers will be considered until October 5, 2020.