Russia. Ministry of the Interior. Technical and Construction Committee.
Vilnius Province. The plan is in the mountains. Vilne is an educational home called "The Might of Jesus." 1818 [The Case]. - 1818. - 1 sheet. - (Fund of the Technical and Construction Committee of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Inventory No. 168, Vilnius Province). - Title on the folder: The plan of the buildings of the educational house "The Child Jesus" in the city. Vilne. B / d. Handwritten text. Paper. Ink, watercolor. The first educational house ("Jesus the Child") was founded by Princess Oginskaya in 1791 in Vilna. Subsequently, she handed him over to the Order of Public Charity. In 1895, 16 orphans and 498 foundlings from Vilna, as well as partially from the Grodno and Kovno provinces, wandered in it. At the educational house there was a comprehensive school, shoemaking and carpentry workshops. This charitable institution for more than a hundred years remained, perhaps, the only institution of its kind "for the reception and education of foundlings, who are destined from birth to be deprived of parental affection"
1. "Jesus the Child", an educational house (Vilna, city, Vilnius province) - Plans. 2. Territory (collection). 3. Vilnius, city (Lithuania) - Buildings and buildings - History - Plans.
BBC 63.3 (28-8Vil) 521.2-284.1y16767 BBK 74.03 (28-8Vil) 5-429y1y67
Source of electronic copy: РГИА Location on the secret of the original: РГИА. F. 1293. Op. 168. The Vilna lip. D 7.