The house in which the headquarters for the construction of a gas pipeline along the bottom of Ladoga was located to supply the besieged Leningrad and the Soviet troops [Izomaterial: electronic resource]: [photo album] / photo by VN Gulyakin. - Electronic graphic data (3 files: 30.9 MB). - Village Vaganovo, Leningrad Region, September 6, 2014. - Access mode: the Internet portal of the Boris Yeltsin Presidential Library. Information about the photographs and the abstract are provided by the author. Date: 06.09.2014. The album includes 3 photos of the house, which housed the headquarters for the construction of a gas pipeline along the bottom of Ladoga to supply the besieged Leningrad and Soviet troops. The house where the headquarters for the construction of the gas pipeline at the bottom of Ladoga lakes to supply the besieged Leningrad and Soviet troops, is located in the village of Vaganovo (the 37th km of the Road of Life) in the Vsevolozhsk District of the Leningrad Region. A memorial plaque with the inscription: "In this house from April to June 1942 there was a headquarters for the construction of a pipeline across the Ladoga Lake to supply fuel to the blocked Leningrad and parts of the Leningrad Front"
1. Territory (collection). 2. Memory of the Great Victory (collection). 3. Leningrad region: pages of history (collection). 4. Territory of Russia: Leningrad region (collection). 5. "The Road of Life" - 1941 - 1943 - Photographs. 6. The blockade of Leningrad - Perpetuation of memory - 1941 - 1944 - Photographs.
ББК 63.3 (2) 622я611
Source of electronic copy: From private collection Place for keeping the original: From private collection