Memorial plaque on the building of the school, in which the blockaded orphanage was located [Izomaterial: electronic resource]: [photo album] / photo by VN Gulyakin. - Electronic graphic data (2 files: 13.7 MB). - St. Petersburg, 2014. - Access mode: the Internet portal of the Boris Yeltsin Presidential Library. Information about the photographs is provided by the author. The album includes 2 photos of the memorial plaque located on the facade of the school , in which there was a blockaded orphanage: 1. A view of the school; 2. Memorial plaque. The photographs depict a building built in 1903 as a school named after His Imperial Highness Tsarevich Alexei. In March 1942, a blockaded orphanage was located in the wooden building of the school and worked there until early June 1942. In the summer of 1942, the institution was evacuated to the Gorky Region. In the postwar years, the building housed the school number 434. Address: Sestroretsk, ul. Mosin, 63 / a
1. The people (the collection). 2. Memory of the Great Victory (collection). 3. St. Petersburg: pages of history (collection). 4. Territory of Russia: St. Petersburg, city (collection). 5. The blockade of Leningrad - Perpetuation of memory - 1941 - 1944 - Photographs. 6. Children - Participation in the Great Patriotic War - 1941 - 1945 - Photographs. 7. Sestroretsk, city (St. Petersburg, city) - Photographs. 8. Documentary photographs.
BBC 63.3 (2) 622y611 BBK 63.3 (2-2Pb) 6th611
Source of electronic copy: From private collection Place for keeping the original: From private collection