Museum "Road of Life" (Branch of the Central Naval Museum). Observation deck

Author
Description
Gulyakin, Valery Nikolayevich (photographer, 1959-).    
Museum "Road of Life" (Branch of the Central Naval Museum). Observation platform [Izomaterial: electronic resource]: [photo album] / photo VN Gulyakina. - Electronic graphic data (35 files: 321.8 MB). - Settlement Osinovets, Leningrad region, September 6, 2014. -
Access mode: the Internet portal of the Boris Yeltsin Presidential Library.
Information about the photographs is provided by the author. Date: 06.09.2014.
The album includes 35 photos of exhibits placed on the viewing platform of the museum: 1-3. Air transport aircraft LI-2, used to deliver cargo to blockade Leningrad; 4. The cross; 5-8. A monument to the ships of the Ladoga flotilla - the towboat "Hydrotechnik", which opened navigation on the Road of Life in 1942, and the ships of Balttehflot, which provided the functioning of the Road of Life road in 1941-1944. ; 9-11. The mast of the gunboat "Bira"; 12-13. The gunboat "Bureya"; 14-15. Luminous buoy "Zheleznitsa"; 16-19. Tugboat "Izhorets No. 8"; 20-21. Self-propelled landing two-tender tender; 22-24. Stela in memory of the feat of parts of the Ladoga divisional air defense district, which defended the Road of Life in 1941-1943. ; 25-27. Fragments of the downed IL-2 aircraft raised from the bottom of Lake Ladoga; 28. The frame of the car GAZ-AA ("polutorki"), extracted from the bottom of Lake Ladoga; 29. Tower of the T-34; 30. Howitzer 122 mm caliber sample 1938; 31. Marine semi-automatic antiaircraft gun 37 mm; 32. Marine paired semi-automatic anti-aircraft gun 57 mm; 33-35. The artillery installation of the B-13 system is 130 mm, 50 calibers.
The Museum "The Road of Life" was opened in 1972 in Osinovets village, Vsevolozhsk District, Leningrad Region. Currently, the museum is a branch of the Central Naval Museum (St. Petersburg). The museum is dedicated to the heroic deed of the Leningrad Fleet, the Ladoga military flotilla, the heroes of the "Road of Life" - military communication through the southern part of the Ladoga Lake, through which Leningrad was connected with the whole country during the blockade of the city. Exhibits of the museum tell of the unprecedented courage, fortitude and heroism of the defenders of Leningrad during the Great Patriotic War. In the five halls of the museum are collected numerous documents and relics of those days. On the open observation deck there is a Li-2 airplane, artillery guns, a small hunter boat, a tow and a plash on the "Road of Life". The materials of the site of the Central Naval Museum (www.navalmuseum.ru/) and the portal "Museums of Russia" (http://www.museum.ru/) .
1. "The road of life", a museum (Osinovets, village, Leningrad region) - Photographs. 2. Territory (collection). 3. Memory of the Great Victory (collection). 4. Leningrad region: pages of history (collection). 5. Territory of Russia: Leningrad region (collection). 6. "The Road of Life" - 1941 - 1943 - Photographs.
ББК 63.3 (2) 622я611
Source of electronic copy: From private collection
Place for keeping the original: From private collection
Catalogue object
Collections
Share content in social networks: