Portrait of Andrei Savich Glebov (1770-1854)

Author
Description
  Dow, George  (English artist, 1781-1829).    
Portrait of Andrei Savich Glebov (1770-1854) [Izomaterial]. - Electron. Dan. (208 KB). - (St. Petersburg: The State Hermitage, 2003). - 1 file: color. - Portrait. Canvas, oil. 70x62,5 cm. Not later than 1828 - Electronic reproduction of a painting from the 1812 Military Gallery of the State Hermitage, St. Petersburg. Photographers: NN Antonova, Yu. A. Molodkovets, IE Regentova. - The portrait of the belt, the turn of the face 1/3 to the left, in a military uniform. - The image was provided by the State Hermitage (St. Petersburg) for the collections "The Patriotic War of 1812" and "Russia in Faces", without the right to publish in other publications, both print and electronic .
1. Glebov, Andrei Savvich (1770 - 1854) - Portraits. 2. The State Hermitage. Military Gallery of 1812 (St. Petersburg, city) - Exhibits. 3. Dow, George (1781 - 1829). Portraits. 4. Patriotic War of 1812 (collection). 5. Russia in the faces (collection). 6. Portrait painting.
ББК 63.3 (2) 521.1-686я61
In 1812, Colonel, commander of the 6th Jaeger Regiment. As part of the 3rd brigade of the 12th Infantry Division, the 7th Infantry Corps of the 2nd Western Army fought at Saltanovka and near Smolensk. In the battle of Borodino was wounded by a bullet in the temple. On October 1, 1812, he commanded the 3rd brigade of the 12th Infantry Division, distinguished himself in battles at Maloyaroslavets and Krasniy (awarded the Order of St. Volodymyr 3rd Class). November 21, 1812, promoted to major general. - Biography of A. S. Glebov, see: The Big Biographical Encyclopedia, the article "Glebov, Andrei Savvich", (NK Alexandrovich) ; Wikipedia - the free encyclopedia, article" Glebov, Andrei Savich ". - Materials of the Internet project "1812", section "The Military Gallery of the Winter Palace" (prepared for publication by Podmazo AA, 2003) (http://www.museum.ru/museum/1812/Persons/VGZD/index. html).
Electronic copy source: The State Hermitage, St. Petersburg
Location of original material: The State Hermitage, St. Petersburg
Catalogue object
Collections
Share content in social networks: