Portrait of Fyodor Ivanovich Talyzin (1773-1844) (1st)

Author
Description
  Dow, George  (English artist, 1781-1829).    
Portrait of Fyodor Ivanovich Talyzin (1773-1844) (1st) [Izomaterial]. - Electron. Dan. (248 KB). - (St. Petersburg: The State Hermitage, 2003). - 1 file: color. - Portrait. Canvas, oil. 70x62,5 cm. Not later than 1825 - Electronic reproduction of a painting from the Military Gallery of the 1812 State Hermitage, St. Petersburg. Photographers: NN Antonova, Yu. A. Molodkovets, IE Regentova. - The portrait of the waist, the turn of the face 1/2 to the left, in a military uniform. - The image was provided by the State Hermitage (St. Petersburg) for the collections "The Patriotic War of 1812" and "Russia in Faces", without the right to publish in other publications, both print and electronic .
1. Talyzin, Fedor Ivanovich (1773 - 1844) - Portraits. 2. The State Hermitage. Military Gallery of 1812 (St. Petersburg, city) - Exhibits. 3. Dow, George (1781 - 1829). Portraits. 4. Patriotic War of 1812 (collection). 5. Russia in the faces (collection). 6. Portrait painting.
ББК 63.3 (2) 521.1-686я61
Lieutenant-General, August 14, 1812 was admitted to the Moscow militia chief of the 3rd militia regiment, then appointed commander of the 3rd division of the Moscow militia. Brave acted at Borodino in battle near Utitsky barrow and on August 31 was admitted to the regular army as commander of the 2nd brigade of the 7th Infantry Division. Participated in the battle near the Chirikova crossing, in the battle of Tarutino, and near Maloyaroslavets, where he distinguished himself in repulsing the attack of the Italian guard. - Biography of FI Talyzin, see: The Big Biographical Encyclopedia, the article "Talyzin, Fyodor Ivanovich", ; Wikipedia - the free encyclopedia, article" Talyzin, Fedor Ivanovich ". - Materials of the Internet project "1812", section "The Military Gallery of the Winter Palace" (prepared for publication by Podmazo AA, 2003) (http://www.museum.ru/museum/1812/Persons/VGZD/index. html).
Electronic copy source: The State Hermitage, St. Petersburg
Location of original material: The State Hermitage, St. Petersburg
Catalogue object
Share content in social networks: