A series of icons "Monument to the heroic defenders of Leningrad"

×

Warning message

This translation was drafted automatically.
Автор
Описание
     
A series of icons "Monument to the heroic defenders of Leningrad": [photos] / photographer A. Melentiev. - Electronic data (3 files: 5.8 MB). - St. Petersburg: Boris Yeltsin Presidential Library, 2015. -
Access mode: the Internet portal of the Boris Yeltsin Presidential Library.
The title is based on the analysis of objects.
The copying by users is not is allowed.
Photos of the three icons included in the series "The Monument to the Heroic Defenders of Leningrad". Two square-shaped icons, one in the form of a trapezoid, in the center - a relief symbolic image of the sculptural group of defenders of Leningrad in the Great Patriotic War. Around the image is the inscription: "Monument to the heroic defenders of Leningrad." White metal. Blue, dark green and red enamel. The size is 30x30 mm. Pin fastening. On the reverse side - stamp of the manufacturer: Leningrad Mint, price 25 kopeks. In the series are icons with the image of sculptural groups: Winners, Snipers, Militia. Location: From a private collection. - On the souvenir badges of the series "Monument to the heroic defenders of Leningrad", symbolic representations of the sculptural groups of the monumental ensemble erected on Victory Square in Leningrad (since 1991 - St. Petersburg) are presented. The series includes 7 icons. In the collection of the Presidential Library there are three icons from the series depicting the sculptural groups of the monumental ensemble of Victory Square: Winners, Snipers, Militiamen. The monument to the heroic defenders of Leningrad is dedicated to the heroic defense and the breakthrough of the blockade of Leningrad. It was built in 1975. Architects S. B. Speransky and V. A. Kamensky, sculptor M. K. Anikushin. The structure of the monument includes: an external architectural and sculptural composition, including a stele with the sculptural group "Winners" (worker and soldier) at the foot and pedestals with multi-figure sculptural compositions diverging from the symbolic center: "Soldiers", "Pilots and Sailors", "Labor Front" "," On the trenches "," Militia "," Snipers "; located under the ground Memorial hall (museum), decorated with two mosaics - "Blockade" and "Victory" in size 416 x 1350 cm; the inner (lower) memorial square with the sculptural group "Blockade" (sculptor MK Anikushin), bounded by a torn ring - a symbol of the siege of Leningrad, on which Eternal lights burn in the form of torches in memory of the feat of past days. Included in the State Museum of the History of St. Petersburg .
I. Melentiev, Alexei Mikhailovich (1958-). II. Presidential Library. B. N. Yeltsin (St. Petersburg). III. The Mint (Leningrad) .1. State Museum of the History of St. Petersburg. Monument to the heroic defenders of Leningrad - Badges. 2. The people (the collection). 3. Memory of the Great Victory (collection). 4. Territory (collection). 5. Territory of Russia: St. Petersburg, city (collection). 6. St. Petersburg: pages of history (collection). 7. Souvenir badges - the USSR.
ББК 63.3 (2) 633-7ю9
ББК 85.136.155ю9
Source of electronic copy: PB
Place of origin: From private collection
Издательство Президентская библиотека имени Б. Н. Ельцина
Объект в каталогах
Share content in social networks: