The Church of the Savior of the Holy Face (Vsevolozhsk) [Izomaterial: electronic resource]: [album of photographs] / photo VN Gulyakina. - Electronic graphic data (8 files: 80.9 MB). - Vsevolozhsk, September 20, 2013. - Access mode: the Internet portal of the Boris Yeltsin Presidential Library. Information about the photographs, the abstract is provided by the author. Date: 09/20/2013. 8 photos are included in the album: 1. The Church of the Savior Not Made by Hands; 2. The water-singing chapel; 3. Temple of the Savior of the Holy Face. The northern facade; 4. The bell tower. A view from the Church of the Savior of the Holy Image; 5. Memorial plaque on the wall of the temple, dedicated to EV Vsevolozhskaya; 6-8. Memorial plaques "Eternal memory to railwaymen who died in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945." The Church of the Savior of the Holy Face was built in 1901. In 1931 it was closed. Until 1989, when the temple was returned to the Russian Orthodox Church, it housed various institutions. Metropolitan Alexy of Leningrad and Novgorod suggested using the Church of Our Savior as a memorial church to commemorate the victims of the Blocade. In 1993, the church installed memorial plaques with the names of 187 railwaymen of Leningrad - the Finnish hub, carrying out transportation in 1941-1944
1. The Temple of the Savior of the Holy Face (Vsevolozhsk, the city of Leningrad Region) - Photo Albums. 2. Territory (collection). 3. Memory of the Great Victory (collection). 4. Leningrad region: pages of history (collection). 5. Territory of Russia: Leningrad region (collection). 6. "The Road of Life" - 1941 - 1943 - Photo Albums. 7. Documentary photographs.
ББК 63.3 (2Рос-4Лен) 622я611
Source of electronic copy: From private collection Place for keeping the original: From private collection