(Vasiliev-Chertkov, Pavel Vasilyevich, 1782-1853).
The word for the renewal of the temple of the Dmitrievsky Cathedral, built in the 12th century by the Grand Duke Vsevolod III (Dmitry Yurievich, brother of St. Andrew Bogolyubsky) and by the imperial's highest order of the emperor restored to the primitive form / uttered by Parthenius, Archbishop. Vladimir and Suzdal August 24 days 1847 - Moscow: Synodal printing house, 1847. - , 17 p. ; 22. - In accordance with. Region: Word for the renovation of the Cathedral of the Dmitrievsky Cathedral, pronounced by His Eminence Parthenius, Archbishop of Vladimir and Suzdal, August 24, 1847
1. Sermons of the Orthodox Church - Vladimir Province - 19 th ..
ББК 86.372 ББК 63.3 (28-8Вла) 52-37
The source of electronic copy: Vladimir OUNB The original storage: Владимирская ОУНБ