История Святейшего Синода
История Святейшего Синода
- Theophanes (Prokopovich, Eleazar, Archbishop, 1681-1736). The spiritual regulations, the care and order of the most venerable, most powerful sovereign of Peter the First, the emperor and autocrat of the All-Russian, by the consent and the verdict of the All-Russian clerical rank and the Government Senate, in the reigning St. Petersburg, in the summer of Christmas 1721, composed by the first civil stamp published. In Moscow: in the Synodal printing house, 1804.Theophanes (Prokopovich, Eleazar, Archbishop, 1681-1736). Spiritual regulations. By the grace and mercy of the man-loving God, by the diligence and command of God and the god of the wise and all-blessed, most emperor, Peter the Great, the emperor and autocrat of the All-Russian, and so on, and so on, in the holy Orthodox Russian Church, according to the consent and the verdict of the all-Russian clergy and the Senate , in the reigning St. Petersburg, in the summer of Christmas of 1721, the month of February 14, composed. [St. Petersburg: printed at the Senate, 1779, June 25 days...
- Ode and various speeches and poems to the Holy Government of the All-Russian Synod, as well as other patrons and lovers of sciences, who were pleased to attend the Moscow Academy during public theological contests, from this academy in attest to the deepest respect and sincere zeal brought by the day of July 1775. [Moscow]: printed at the Imperial Moscow University, .Gorchakov, Mikhail Ivanovich (1838-1910). Analysis of the work of S. G. Runkevich: The history of the Russian church under the leadership of the Holy Synod T. 1. The establishment and initial arrangement of the Holy Government Synod. [(1721-1725 gg.). SPb., 1900, p. 425 + II]. St. Petersburg: Printing house of the Imperial Academy of Sciences, 1902.
- Report of the bishop of Nizhny Novgorod and Arzamas Moses from August 4, 1815 on receipt of the decree of St. Pr. Synod, about the meeting of the Nizhny Novgorod militia with the clergy and the installation of regimental banners over the coffin of Kozma Minin in the Nizhny Novgorod Cathedral of the Transfiguration of the Savior Cathedral.
1815.The Alexander Nevsky Lavra of the Synod.
Attitude of the Chief Procurator of St. Pr. Synod of Prince. AN Golitsyn June 2, 1814 Metropolitan of Novgorod and St. Petersburg Ambrose with a request to meet the clergy of the St. Petersburg militia at the St. Isaac's Cathedral and bring a thanksgiving prayer.
- Koni Anatoly Fedorovich, a lawyer, a writer, a member of the Academy of Sciences, chairman of the St. Petersburg District Court, a member of the State Council.
Letter from Sergius, archbishop of Finland and Vyborg, conducted. book. Konstantin Konstantinovich on the decisions of the Synod about the drama "The King of the Jews".
- The distribution of cash priests and parish clerks to a certain staff of clergy, according to the Holy Synod attached to the decree of August 18, No. 2365, an excerpt from the magazine Vysschaisha established presence for Orthodox clergy, Highest approved on the 7th day of April 1873. [Ryazan: Printing house of Ryazan provincial government, 1873].Department of Laws of the State Council.
On awarding the posts of the Chief Procurator of the Holy Synod and his Comrade classes on the production and discharge of clothing on the uniform and on determining the rights of the Chief Procurator of the Holy Synod by attending the State Council and the Council and the Committee of Ministers.
Share content in social networks: