- Geographical Society of the USSR. (Leningrad). Priamursky department. South Ussuri Division. Notes of the South Ussuri Division of the Priamursky Department of the Russian Geographical Society. Vladivostok: The printing house of the Military Academy, 1922-1929.
Вып. 1: The fauna of Lepidoptera in the vicinity of the city of Nikolsk-Ussuriysk. 1922.
- Russia. Council of Ministers At the request of the Vladivostok exchange committee on the government's adoption of measures to develop the economy and trade in the Far East.
1913. 95 p.
Considerable attention is paid to the issues of the development of Primorye Territory, as well as to Russia-China relationsRussian Federation.Government.On amendments to paragraph 1 of the Regulation on the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation and the determination of the federal executive body that carries out the functions of the management company before the creation of such a company in accordance with the Federal Law "On Special Administrative Regions in the territories of the Kaliningrad region and the Primorsky Territory".Moscow, 2018.
- Russia. Siberian Committee. On the extension to all ports in the Primorsky region of Eastern Siberia, granted to the Pri-Amur region, the right to free trade in foreign goods. Here, on the resolution of duty-free trade in such goods in the ports of the Eastern Ocean: Douai, Kosunai, De-Kastri, Vladivostok and harbors: St. Olga and Novgorod. 1860.
1860-1862. 10 p.
- Russia. Council of Ministers. On the transfer to the Association of Steamships in the Far East of eight state-owned vessels purchased during the war, and entrusting him with the maintenance of urgent steamships in the Peter the Great Bay; on the resolution of the sale of the steamship "Mameluk", which belongs to the shipping company of the South-Russian sailors of the merchant navy, standing in Copenhagen; on the granting of allowances to the ship's ship crews arrested abroad in connection with the Russo-Japanese War. 1906-1912.
1906. 150 p.Russia. Council of Ministers The case about the consideration in the Council of Ministers of the draft of the presentation of the Minister of Trade and Industry SI Timashev submitted to the State Duma on the content of urgent communications in the Peter the Great Bay and along the coast of the Primorsky Region, from the city of Vladivostok to the bay of Datta, in 1915. < br> 1914 g.
1914. 28 p.Council of Ministers (1905-1917).
The case on the consideration in the Council of Ministers of the draft of the submission of the Minister of Trade and Industry submitted to the State Duma on the measures to contain in 1916 urgent messages on the Caspian and White Seas, the Arctic Ocean and the coast of the Primorsky Region.
1916. 13 p.F. 644.Order of the USSR GKO No. 177 of the SS on the termination of the construction of a shopping port in the Nakhodka Bay and the direction of the vacant labor and resources for the implementation of defense events of the People's Commissariat of the Navy, with the application of Kuznetsov N. G. Molotov V. M. M. M. M. M. M. M.
- Council of Ministers (1905-1917).
About the approval of the construction cost of works on the construction of railway lines from the station First River Ussuri railway to Cape Churhin on the southern shore of the Golden Horn Bay in the city of Vladivostok, Primorsky region; Ugolnaya-Shtokovo of the Suceava branch of the Ussuri railway and the Achinsk-Innokentyevskaya of the Siberian railway, with plans attached.
1913. 81 p.