Cultural and art workers
Cultural and art workers
- The collection, timed to the 220th birthday anniversary of Alexander Griboyedov, Russian diplomat, poet, playwright and composer, includes digital copies of books, articles, archival documents and visual materials. There also texts of literary works, including that of the comedy "Woe from Wit", which made the author a classic of Russian literature, literary criticism and biographical materials, images of monuments to A. S. Griboedov and other materials.
- Collection, timed to the anniversary of M. Yu. Lermontov, contains materials that reveal the diversity of the individual genius of the poet, his role in the cultural life of Russia. The collection includes books and periodicals containing the texts of M. Yu. Lermontov’s works, researches on his life and work, as well as postcards and photographs depicting the monument to the poet, the places associated with his name.
- The collection is timed to coincide with 125th anniversary of the birth of Vladimir Mayakovsky – one of the greatest poets-pioneers, who in many ways determined the style of the poetry in 20th century. Vladimir Mayakovsky was also an artist, a playwright, a director, an editor of the literary LEF and Novy LEF magazines. The collection features digital copies of books, pamphlets, periodicals and other materials which contain Vladimir Mayakovsky’s works, the analysis of his writing, and the poet’s biography.
- The collection marks the 190th anniversary of the birth of Leo Tolstoy – one of the most prominent Russian writers, great novelist, enlightener, thinker, founder of the religious and moral teaching – ‘Tolstoyism’. Archival documents, books, brochures and visual materials, available for study, give an insight into the writer’s versatile personality and cast light on the key aspects of his activities and the attitude of the Russian society towards him.
- The collection timed to the anniversary of Ukraine's largest national poet, Taras Shevchenko, includes his works; monographs, essays and articles on his life and work, as well as materials related to the perpetuation of his memory. There are publications in Russian and Ukrainian languages. We are particularly grateful for the materials provided by our Ukrainian partners: National Historical Library of Ukraine and Dnepropetrovsk Regional Universal Scientific Library.
Share content in social networks: