Beginning a run-up to the Constituent Assembly. An accommodation of a building of the Tauride Palace
The Committee under the Provisional Government for the accommodation of the building for the Constituent Assembly was established by the decree of the Provisional Government dated May 24 (June 6), 1917. Among its tasks were appointing the building for the Assembly, drafts and estimates development for the future works on this building’s adjustment to the Constituent Assembly and administrative control of construction and repair, finishing, after construction and other works. The construction and acceptance commissions were established and acted under the Committee. The Committee was eliminated on September 15, 1918.
The selection contains the Provisions on the Committee, the Provisional Government's resolutions on the establishment of the Committee, safeguard of the Tauride Palace and the security of the Constituent Assembly; journals of the meetings of the Committee and its Commissions, reports and reviews of the work of the Committee and its Commissions, correspondence with contractors regarding the repair, construction, finishing and other works, the requests and invoices of contractors, work estimates, name lists of the Committee's staff employees and their salary calculations, the registration log of incoming documents, as well as the orders for the commandant's office of the Tauride Palace.
Correspondence with the firm "K. Guscha and V. Malinovsky" on the repair of water supply and sewerage and installation of new latrines in the Tauride Palace (estimates, outfits, invoices for work performed).
Correspondence with the contractor K. Nozhnitsov about the work on the correction of cobblestone pavement, wooden ends, garden paths, removal of construction debris and planting trees, bills for the work done.