- Materials on hydrology, hydrography and water forces of the USSR. Leningrad, 1928-1938.
Grigoriev, Sergey Vladimirovich (doctor of geography, hydrologist, 1888-1974). Issue. 1: 1. Review of the water network of the Far North. Zap. USSR (Karelian-Murmansk region) and inventory of water-measuring posts of the region from 1881 to 1927 inclusive. 1928.
- Russia. Council of Ministers The case of the consideration in the Council of Ministers of a memorandum by the Arkhangelsk Governor S. D. Bibikov on the organization of an expedition for the study of the river. Izhmy for the purpose of ascertaining the possibility of a proper navigation on it. The year 1912.
- Russia. Council of Ministers The matter concerns the consideration in the Council of Ministers of the draft of the submission of the Minister of Trade and Industry submitted to the State Duma on the organization of steamship messages under the Russian flag between the ports of the Black Sea and the Danube ports, as well as along the Danube and Prut rivers. The year 1913.
- Ritter, Carl (1779-1859). Geography of Asia. Eastern Siberia: Lake Baikal and the Baikal region, Transbaikalia and the Gobi steppe. [Ch. 2, General review of the Baikal mountains and Lake Baikal. North-western shore of Lake Baikal from the south-western tip of the lake to the mouth of the Upper Angara. The Primorsky and Onotsky Ridges.
St. Petersburg: printing house of the Imperial Academy of Sciences, 1856-. 1895.
- Russia. Council of Ministers The case about the consideration in the Council of Ministers of the draft of the presentation of the Minister of Trade and Industry SI Timashev submitted to the State Duma on the content of urgent communications in the Peter the Great Bay and along the coast of the Primorsky Region, from the city of Vladivostok to the bay of Datta, in 1915. < br> 1914 g.
Share content in social networks: