- Golikov, Ivan Ivanovich (1735-1801). Supplement to the Acts of Peter the Great. Containing the result of the glorious Poltava victory, especially the capture of the Dnieper under Perevolochnoye, who was withdrawing from the Russian sword under Poltava the rest of the Swedish army, and the solemn entry of the victorious Iro into Moscow, and so on. Moscow: Univ. type., in V. Okorokov, 1790-1797. 1795.
- Tumansky, Fedor Osipovich (1746-1810). Collection of various notes and essays, serving to deliver complete information about the life and deeds of the Emperor Peter the Great. [On the conception and birth of the great emperor Peter Pervago ....
In the city of St. Petra: Pecs. in Shnor, 1787-1788. 1787.Tumansky, Fedor Osipovich (1746-1810). Collection of various notes and essays, serving to deliver complete information about the life and deeds of the Emperor Peter the Great. [Differences between foreign households grams before the life of Emperor Peter the Great relating to].
In the city of St. Petra: Pecs. in Shnor, 1787-1788. 1787.
- Belyaev, Osip Petrovich (1763-1807). The office of Peter the Great. or a detailed and detailed description of his Majesty's waxed image, military and civilian clothes, his own handicrafts and other memorable things, personally to the great monarch who now belonged to the Saint Petersburg Imperial Kunst Chamber. In St. Petersburg: Under the Imperial Academy of Sciences, 1793.
- Brief description of the visit of the Tsar and Grand Duke Peter Alekseevich I in Voronezh and Mitrofan, the first Bishop of Voronezh; Supplement to a brief description of the residence of the sovereign of the Tsar and Grand Duke Peter Alekseevich First in Voronezh (pp. 31-119). Moscow: at the University Press, 1832.
- Description of the order of the blessed supreme and eternal dignity of the memory of the ever-blessed power of Peter the Great, the emperor and autocrat of the All-Russian and blessed memory of Her Imperial Highness, the Princess of Natalia Petrovna. Published in St. Petersburg: under the Senate, 1725.Theophanes (Prokopovich, Eleazar, Archbishop, 1681-1736). A short story about the death of Peter the Great, the emperor and autocrat of the All-Russia, composed by Theophanes Prokopovich, the archbishop of Novgorod and the Holy Synod, the first member. St. Petersburg: Printed in the printing house I. Glazunov, 1831.
Share content in social networks: