The collection is dedicated to the life, military and civil service, community service and scientific work of an outstanding statesman of the Russian Empire Count Mikhail Nikolayevich Muravyov-Vilensky. An assembling of the collection is coincides with two related to mister Muravyov commemorative dates at once − the 220th anniversary of his birth and the 150 years from his death.
- Pobedonostsev Konstantin Petrovich (1827-1907).
Letters (2) VK Plehve, Comrade of the Minister of the Interior, KP Pobedonostsev about the reports of the gendarme colonel concerning the Kiev Theological School and its employees; transmitting the draft report, which, upon approval, should become the program of the "meeting to be established".
- The collection featuring Konstantin Pobedonostsev, major statesman, legal scholar, chief procurator of the Holy Synod, founder of the system of parochial and non-classical secondary schools in Russia includes archival materials (diaries, memos, drafts, correspondence, biographical materials), humbly reports of Pobedonostsev in office of the chief procurator and his scientific works.
- Taub Mikhail Aleksandrovich, baron, genealogist, lawyer, vice director of the second department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, comrade of the Minister of Education.
Photo of Sviatopolk-Mirsky and his wife, born in the city of. Bobrinskaya (in the photograph there is an inscription of Taube Iv. F.).
Pyotr Stolypin is one of the greatest Russian statesmen of the late 19th - early 20th century. His name is associated with the most important domestic reforms of the early 20th century in the socio-political and socio-economic spheres, conducted under the looming crisis of the state system. Therefore, at all times the personality and activities of Stolypin attracted the attention of researchers and all those interested in Russian history. Ambiguous opinions of the man and his reforms once more demonstrate his enormous impact on the development of the Russian state, and show the need for further study of his legacy.
- The Minister of the Imperial Court, a member of the State Council, Baron VB Frederiks passes through the Borodino field after the consecration of the monument to the battle of Borodino during the celebrations on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the Patriotic War of 1812.
Borodino, August 26, 1912.
- Shakhovskoy, Yakov Petrovich (1705-1777). Memoirs of Prince Yakov Petrovich Shakhovsky, police officer under Biron, Chief Procurator of the Holy Synod, Prosecutor General and Conference Minister under Elizabeth, Senator under Catherine II. 1705 - 1777. St. Petersburg: The Edition of "Russian Antiquity", 1872.
- Witte, Sergei Yulievich (1849-1915). Telegram of the Minister of Finance I.P. Shipov to the real secret adviser VN. Kokovtsov from 2 (15) April 1906 on the activities of the Minister of Foreign Affairs VN. Lamsdorf and the Russian envoy in Copenhagen AP Izvolsky in connection with economic relations with Denmark. 1906.