The main focus is on thematic reviews of materials that are dedicated to momentous historical events or prominent figures, as well as presentation of the composition of the Presidential Library’s electronic collections, that may be used in a variety of cultural and educational activities.
Webinars “Providing Access to the Presidential Library’s Resources”
For organizations that are going to connect to the Presidential Library’s resources
Special attention is paid to the differences between access to resources available on the portal and in the Electronic Reading Room, the current state and prospects for development of the regional network of remote access centers. The general overview of the electronic collections and the regional composition; as well as forms of participation in events held by the Presidential Library are considered too.
For organizations connected to the Presidential Library’s resources
The organizational and technological basics of work of centers of remote access to the Presidential Library’s resources are considered in detail: responsibilities of the Electronic Reading Room system’s operator (user registration, statistics module, etc.), the search and interface document presentation, user personal account. Apart from the general overview of the electronic collections’ composition, it details the way the collections may be used to benefit various target groups of users.
To participate in a webinar (private broadcast):
- Register on the portal of the Presidential Library (if you are not registered);
- No later than 1 day prior to the event you need to send the email used during the registration to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to get access to the broadcast (you may send several registered emails);
- You will receive a letter with a link to view the broadcast;
- Check if the broadcast page is available - log in to the portal, then follow the link from the letter;
- On the day of the event, please email the number of participants from your organization, feedback and questions to email@example.com;
If necessary, you may participate in the event via videoconference dialogue (you may choose from Video Conference or WebEx):
To participate in the video-conference, organizations need to send application forms no later than 2 days before the event.