City Museum [Izomaterial] = Le Musée: species photography. - Stockholm: Shareholder. Granberg Island, [the beginning. XX century.]. - Phototype; 12x18; 8,7x13,6. - View of the facade of the museum with the perspective of Aleksandrovskaya Street (now - M. Hrushevsky Street). - Nested in the folder with zagl. "Кіев - Кіеv" with 23 other species photos. - The image is horizontal. - The museum building was erected in 1899 in neoclassical style in the form of an ancient Greek temple designed by architect V. Gorodetsky. The Italian sculptor E. Sala performed the pediment, the figures of lions at the entrance and griffins in the corners of the house. The official opening and consecration took place on December 23, 1904. Originally, the museum was called "Kiev Artistic and Industrial and Scientific Museum of the Emperor Nikolai Alexandrovich". At the same time, unofficial names were used: "Museum of Antiquities and Arts" and "Kyiv City Museum". The modern name is the National Art Museum of Ukraine. The building is reconstructed, protected by the state
1. Museum of Ukrainian Art and History (Kiev) - beg. 20 cent. -- Photo. 2. Territory of Russia (collection). 3. Kiev - the beginning. 20 cent. - Species photo. 4. Photos are documentary.
1. The museum. 2. city. 3. phototype
ББК 85.33 (4Укр-2Киев) 53я61 ББК 85.163 (4Укр)
Source of electronic copy: National Parliamentary Library of Ukraine Location of original material: National Parliamentary Library of Ukraine